For special room rates be sure to mention the group room block code for the 2018 Manufactured Housing Conference which is 1021MHCO.
Reserve your hotel room today. Call 541-743-1000, send a fax to 541-344-1970, or click here to book online.
Management Ideas to Help You Refocus Your Manufactured Housing Community
Manufactured Housing Community of Oregon's (MHCO) 2018 Annual Conference is scheduled for October 22-23 in Eugene at the Valley River Inn. It is the largest conference for manufactured home community owners in the Pacific Northwest.
This year's conference will showcase over 15 expert speakers discussing a wide variety of topics impacting your manufactured home community. The MHCO Annual Conference is a "can't miss" opportunity for any community owner.
Monday October 22nd – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Property Management Trainer – Angel Rogers, Western Manufactured Housing Communities Association
- The Attitude and Action of Customer CARE – Angel Rogers
- Current For Cause Notice Strategies – Attorney Jeffery S. Bennett, Partner, Warren Allen LP
- Tax Planning – What Landlords Need to Know– Jonathan D. Mishkin, P.C., Tax Attorney
- Mediation from the Legal Perspective – J. Kent Pearson, Jr., Attorney, Bullard Law
- Managing Children in Family Parks – Yvonne Thomas and Pat Vachter
- Sub-Metering From Hardware to Experience – Kelly Koontz, Cindi King and Adam Cook
Keynote Speaker – Oregon Republican Candidate for Governor – Knute Buehler
Tuesday October 22nd – 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Fair Housing – It is NOT all Black and White – Angel Rogers
- Landlord Tenant Law Overview – Attorney Bjorn Hess
- Landlord Tenant Law Round Table – Attorneys Phil Querin & Mark Busch
- Landlord Tenant Law Interactive – Attorney Phil Querin & Denny Drossos
- MHC Economics 2.0 – Andy Carey and Mark Weiner
- Managing Resident Misbehavior & How to Win Them Over – Scott & Eric Hess, Sterling Properties
- Latest on RV Laws – Mark Busch